The one day Paediatric Life Support course is an introduction to the APLS approach, focused on the first ten minutes of emergency paediatric care.
The course covers:
- Basic life support
- Airway managementCardiac rhythm recognition and defibrillation
- Recognition of the seriously injured and seriously ill child
- $210 (no manual, includes catering)
- $300 (with manual & catering)
- 4th June 2021 -***Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, this event has been postponed until further notice***
- 3rd September 2021
- 3rd December 2021
WCHRE Simulation building, Sunshine Hospital
- Increased confidence, awareness, skills and ability to respond to basic paediatric emergencies
- Certificate issued upon successful completion
Contact the PLS co-ordinators if you require further information or if interested in enrolling into this course.
Please click here for the registration form